A recap of my Bitcoin for Fairness work in Zambia.
- 50 participants attended my (L)earn Bitcoin talk at the University of Zambia (UNZA)
- 10 people attended my bitcoin workshop at the BongoHive, Zambia’s first technology hub
- I gave many newspaper, radio, Facebook Live and TV interviews. The interviews included one with the Daily Mail, Hot FM (one of be biggest radio station in the country), Simon Mwewa Lane Television (a leading social media influencer in Zambia)
- I inspired Brenda Zulu, Zambia’s first female ICT journalist, to write about Bitcoin and Refugees
- I set up a Telegram group with 15 Bitcoin pioneers
- And the biggest success: there will be monthly Bitcoin-only meetups in Lusaka starting in April 2022